dear Fei Fei,
Oh, my wonderful teacher,
Fei Fei,
do you know,
When I saw you first time
I felt you were very kind.
Then you taught me oral English.
In the class I learnt many useful knowledge from you.
I think I could use the knowledge in the future.
If I have the chance I would give the knowledge to my students.
Oh
Do you remember my hometown?
I remember you said your hometown in China is Si Chuan.
Coincidentally, we have the same hometown. (hehe).
And you told me your favorite food was hotpot.
Oh, my wonderful teacher,
Fei Fei,
do you know,
When I saw you first time
I felt you were very kind.
Then you taught me oral English.
In the class I learnt many useful knowledge from you.
I think I could use the knowledge in the future.
If I have the chance I would give the knowledge to my students.
Oh
Do you remember my hometown?
I remember you said your hometown in China is Si Chuan.
Coincidentally, we have the same hometown. (hehe).
And you told me your favorite food was hotpot.
The same to me, I like it very much, especially the pepper
If you had time I would invite you to the best Chuan Cai (����)
My beautiful teacher,
you are my teacher forever.
I will never forget you.
I will miss you forever.
At last
I want to say: thank you very much.
Your wonderful student Henry
http://user.qzone.qq.com/735806333/blog/1246803982
My beautiful teacher,
you are my teacher forever.
I will never forget you.
I will miss you forever.
At last
I want to say: thank you very much.
Your wonderful student Henry
http://user.qzone.qq.com/735806333/blog/1246803982
No comments:
Post a Comment